Music South Australia (MusicSA)
Music South Australia (MusicSA and formerly AusMusicSA) was established on July 23, 1997. Music SA is a not-for-profit organisation committed to promoting, supporting and developing contemporary music in South Australia.
MUSIC SA delivers projects for the benefit of the SA Music Industry including:
- A comprehensive SA Music Industry website
- Contemporary music workshops and training programs in schools
- Professional Development, Advice and Consultancy service for SA artists and practitioners
- Music Business events and seminars
- Contemporary music showcases and live performance opportunities
- Accredited music business training program
- Secondary School Vocational Education Training (VET) programs
The MusicSA website is the only complete SA website designed for – and by – the music industry. It is dedicated to the promotion of SA music artists and to the support of industry practitioners. As a project arm of MUSIC SA, MusicSA.com.au is managed/updated on a daily basis by the Music SA Digital Marketing Manager.
MusicSA.com.au is the ultimate resource for South Australian music, and features the largest online artist directory dedicated exclusively to SA artists, as well as thousands of MP3s, industry news articles, details on gigs and events, reviews, a venue and business directory, contests and much more. As a one-stop-shop for information on the local scene, content on the website is focussed on South Australia as a means of showcasing the state’s industry to website visitors from SA, across the country and around the world.
MusicSA.com.au is a major resource for music lovers of all types, and the site always encourages contributions in content, questions and suggestions.
Support Letter: http://music.us/letters/Music_South_Australia_MusicSA.pdf