BMAT provides global music identification that monitors over 16 million songs and growing in over 3000 radios and televisions across more than 60 countries worldwide.
The BMAT Vericast solution provides real time recognition and auditable reporting based on an audio fingerprint that is resistant to signal alterations such as voice over, broadcast mastering or noisy channel degradation.
With continuous and precise tracking, Vericast guarantees accurate emission reports, making it ideal for transparent and efficient royalty distribution.
BMAT’s Airplay Monitoring:
- reports title, artist, label, ISRC, ISWC, channel, duration, date and time
- recognition rate >99,9% (90% for background music)
- standard minimum time of recognition: 4 seconds
- content ingestion formats: DDEX, amazon, itunes-XML, ID3-tag, XML, XLS
- broadcast formats: DVB-S, DVB-C, DVB-T, UHF, VHF, AM, FM
- content update feeds from Universal, SONY, EMI, Warner, The Orchard, Ingrooves
BMAT also offers music curation services. BMAT’s Ella service provides audio analysis, search and recommendation engine for media services to understand and personalize music.
Ella provides perceptual coherent music browse and discovery through the various fields of knowledge available: context (title, artist, labels, release date, country, language, release date, popularity…), content (mood, voice presence, pitch, key, chord progression, beats per minute…), and user data (buying history, listening behavior, playlist habits…).
BMAT’s Music Curation Services include:
- REST-Based Web Service API (XML, JSON, M3U, XSPF)
- support for Debian and Redhat distros
- powered by a constantly growing song database of 16M tracks
- multi-million track capacity in 1 server
- supporting all popular media formats: MP3, OGG, MPEG, WMA, AVI
BMAT’s clients represent a majority of performance rights organizations and collection societies globally and include major labels and major publishers.
Establishment Date: 2006
Distribution partners and clients represented: http://www.bmat.com/clients