The Portuguese Independent Music Association represents the Portuguese music sector. AMAEI members include:
- Associated Publishers: Independent Publishers than those of AFP or AFI. It is understood by “independent” that are not owned by a larger corporate structure, which exceeds the scope of the Association.
- Musicians: Independent artists without publishing contracts with major publishers, interested primarily in issues of copyright, or if edit by independent publishers, who own the rights to their own “Masters”.
- Artists: Are artists AMAEI independent artists still unedited;
- Associates: Professional of the surrounding area of independent music, not necessarily linked to issues that want to join the AMAEI. Are, for example, agents or managers with or without corporate structure (SMEs) itself, which primarily work independent artists, agents, PR (PR’s), shops with a focus on independent music, websites and platforms to disseminate independent music, bloggers, DJs , VJ’s, Radios College, etc..
- Friends of AMAEI: Friends of St. AMAEI any commercial entities wishing to promote their services or geared to the independent music sector products preferred, directly to the Associates, through a contribution to the funding of the Association or one or more of its specific programs.
Support Letter: https://music.us/letters/AMAEI.pdf